The following are our most popular courses, however we have courses and sessions on every element of sales and lettings, so if you don’t see what you want, just pick up the phone, email us or use our contact form…
Our Most Popular Training Courses
Winning Instructions in a Tougher Market
For sales and lettings valuers, this course covers things an exceptional valuer needs to do before, during and after an appointment to win the business at the right price and on the right terms. The key objectives are improving conversion rates, securing appropriate asking prices and maximising fees. It has received amazing feedback and positively influenced the performance of all who have attended it. We will cover:
- Ideas to create more valuation appointments
- Perfect preparation to pave the way to success
- Getting ahead of your competition before you meet the client face to face
- Breaking the valuation down into the 6 key stages of success
- How to conduct those 6 key stages better than any other agent to win more instructions at the right price and the optimum fee
Selling Properties in a Tougher Market
This course for any staff who are responsible for dealing with applicants, securing viewings and valuations, and maximising business opportunities in challenging market conditions. This course shows how to raise the bar in terms of selling skills and techniques and has proven a resounding success. We will cover:
- Current market challenges
- Building relationships of trust with customers
- Standing out from other agents
- Spotting and converting business opportunities
- Getting the most from your applicants
Stars of Tomorrow
This course is suitable for all new starters who have been in the business for less than 12 months. The course will cover:
- Exceptional applicant registration – sorting the “make you money” customers from the “cost you money” ones
- Building relationships of trust with customers and clients.
- Making the most out of other income streams
- Managing your applicant database to generate business and agree sales
- Handling fee enquiries
- Spotting valuation opportunities
- Booking valuations in an exceptional manner
- Conducting effective accompanied viewings and securing offers
Please note: This course includes an exam on the last day and certificates of achievement will be issued to attendees who successfully pass.
Stars of Tomorrow – Becoming a Star Valuer
This course is perfect for negotiators who have been earmarked as future valuers. The role of a valuer is critical to any estate agency business ad this course will accelerate attendees to exceptional standards of performance. Aimed at aspiring valuers or those with less than 12 months experience, this course will cover:
- Perfect preparation for the valuation appointment
- Standing out from the crowd before the appointment
- The 6 key stages of an effective valuation
- How to outperform other agents at each stage
- Valuing accurately and convincingly
- Getting the right fee
- Closing and handling resistance
You’ve Got To Be In It To Win It.
For all staff within sales and lettings who handle valuation opportunities, fee enquiries and who book valuation appointments – all these subjects are covered with specific focus on how to do them all significantly better than your competition. A real winner! We will cover:
- Spotting valuation opportunities
- Getting through more doors
- Demonstrating to the client why your agency will get them the best result
- Handling the key question “How much do you charge?”
- Booking appraisals/valuations in an exceptional manner to ensure your valuer is in pole position to win the instruction
A fast paced session covering key ground in negotiation techniques to assist in pulling sales and lets together where other agents might fail. Suitable for any members of the team who are responsible for negotiations between clients and applicants. We will cover:
- Building relationships of trust with your clients and customers
- Qualifying offers to an exceptional standard
- Presenting offers to clients in the right way
- Key negotiation techniques to help reach a win/win outcome
- Handling resistance from clients and customers
Excellence in Client Care
With client loyalty and trust the absolute key to success in agency, this fantastic session shows how to win and retain your clients, thereby driving down withdrawal rates and increasing income. Suitable for any staff who are responsible for communication with vendors and landlords. We will cover:
- The importance of clear client service standards
- Planning for a client care conversation
- Setting clear objectives and preparing appropriate evidence
- The 10 point plan for a client care conversation
- Handling client resistance
The Art of the Accompanied Viewing
This halfday session has really struck a chord with everyone who has attended it. Raising standards within the key discipline of accompanied viewings is the name of the game here and the ideas covered will ensure your results improve. We will cover:
- The proven 5 stage PAVES model for effective accompanied viewings
- Perfect preparation every time
- Essential tips on security
- How to conduct exceptional accompanied viewings and secure more offers
Make More Mortgage Appointments
The course aims to dispel the mystery around generating mortgage appointments by introducing participants to a simple clear process of referral. Participants have the opportunity to practice new techniques in a supportive environment. We will cover:
- Key areas of mortgage knowledge to build confidence
- The recognised five stage SLICK process
- Spotting opportunities
- Making the correct link between customer/client needs and adviser service
- Gaining commitment for mortgage appointments
- Overcoming resistance and objections
Building an Exceptional Lettings Business
This course has been responsible for numerous companies growing their lettings and property management businesses significantly and has made a massive impact on the bottom line of those companies. Discover how to attract landlords and how to increase income in your business. We will cover:
- Winning more stock
- Increasing fees
- Developing other streams of income
- Strategic planning
Leading Teams to Success
The course is designed to encourage staff to examine their own experience of being managed and apply lessons to planning their own management activities and priorities.It has received rave reviews from attendees with a range of management experience. We will cover:
- The role of a manager
- The difference between good and bad managers
- John Adair’s Action Centred Leadership model
- Key management disciplines including communication, motivation and objective setting
Coaching for Results
This programme has a practical focus in ensuring all managers fully understand their role in coaching and appraising their staff, and how to develop staff skills – equipping them with the essential coaching tools to get the most from their staff. We will cover:
- The importance of the role of the coach in today’s estate agency industry
- Lessons learnt from effective and ineffective coaches
- The recognised STEER coaching model
- Action planning to ensure successful coaching in the workplace
Essential Closing Skills for Valuers
Crucial session for valuers with a minimum of 12 months experience in key closing techniques to ensure opportunities for instructions are maximised. We will cover:
- What is closing?
- Closing effectively every time.
- The “Super Seven” closes.
- Handling resistance in an exceptional manner.
Essential Listing Skills
A full day course for Sales and Lettings Valuers (whether experienced or new to listing properties) to examine the essential skills and processes required to be successful in the current market. The key objective is to improve the number of listings we take on and sell a higher proportion of those instructions.
- Generating more valuations.
- How to differentiate yourself from other valuers.
- How to influence customers to question their preconceptions of agents and the market.
- The ideal structure and content for a listings valuation.
- Selling more of the instructions you take on.
Cancellation policy is that up to 60 days prior to the training, cancellation is free of charge. Between 30 and 60 days prior to the event, cancellation carries a charge of 50% of the daily rate. Less than 30 days prior to the event, cancellation carries a charge of 100% of the daily rate. This policy applies to all TM training events.