Stars of Tomorrow (3 day course)
Manchester, 30 April 2018
Stars of Tomorrow
This 3 day course is suitable for all new starters who have been in the business for less than 12 months. The course will run from the 30th April to the 2nd May 2018 and will cover:
- Exceptional applicant registration – sorting the “make you money” customers from the “cost you money” ones
- Building relationships of trust with customers and clients.
- Making the most out of other income streams
- Managing your applicant database to generate business and agree sales
- Handling fee enquiries
- Spotting valuation opportunities
- Booking valuations in an exceptional manner
- Conducting effective accompanied viewings
Trainers: Julian O’Dell
Venue: Victoria & Albert Marriott Hotel
Time: 9am arrival for a 9.30am prompt start to 4.30pm approx on all 3 days
Business attire. Lunch, tea and coffee will be provided.